Monday 16 April 2012

16/4/12
Monday. Oh well since I'm thinking quite a bit about homework and exams and all that I might as well as say some of the ideas and opinions I have on them.

They really ought to make the slots in pigeonholes bigger. You can't fit a file in, so you have to stick it in there, and no one else can put anything in.
And also, the maths teacher should stop giving us so many tutorials. I mean, haven't you heard of the term, "Do you wish to skip the tutorial?"
And also, as my friend once said, exams are what you remember, not what you can cram the night before.
If Ministers have a pay raise to reduce corruption, should students be given higher grades to reduce corruption?
And anyway, I do sometimes think the year 1s are more bonded than most other levels. Urgh. I don't even know why I put that in.

No comments:

Post a Comment