Saturday 21 April 2012

21/4/12
Hello there. Did I post yesterday?

Went for the Interschool Scrabble competition. Was challenging. Although I dd win 2 out of 3 games. Oh well. Next year we'll try again.
There was a person on our team who was really good. Won all 3 games.
Although we did well enough.

I've been thinking lately, and here are some of the things I've noticed after 1 1/2 years with my slightly retarded class (as a whole)

1. Celine scowls.
 1 1/2. Pei Hui  seems to be having some problems. But I wouldn't know, would I?
2. I've suddenly started making paper planes. They all suck.
2 1/2. The year 1s seem to have made it their aim to increase the world's population.
3. Matthew likes Keene. Keene doesn't like Matthew.
3 1/2. Matthew thinks Keene is cute.
4. Darryl has been acting funny lately.

5. Kaoru seems to have made it his goal to kill everybody who pisses him off.

6. I seem to be going for a lot of competitions lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment