Monday 23 April 2012

23/4/12
There doesn't seem to be PE tomorrow. After all, we're having exams soon, aren't we?
(1 day left, in fact)
For assembly today we had a couple of police officers come over and tell us about crime prevention and stuff like that. I also had an interesting discussion with Javier about something I don't remember right now. I always have the most interesting discussions with him. Although we both know they're better over a cup of tea and some biscuits.
Dubstep puffles are the awesomest things ever. I watched the video and they gave me a pair of headphones for a black puffle. Problem is, I don't have a black puffle or a membership.
The year 1s seem to know about the Fly Like a Wui Seng page. I assume he's probably hyperventilating right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment