Friday 6 April 2012

6/4/12
Good Friday. Happy Easter to all you people.
NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Doing homework. Again.
I think I'm going crazy. NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
Since I don't have anything better to do right now, I think I'll just start a list of the terms of endearment used by the pupils in my level.
"Furry"-What June calls Celine. Seriously!? Her hairs aren't even noticeable!
And by the way, I don't think she's scary.
"Dawg"-What everyone calls everyone else. It has multiple meanings, but mostly has the intention of telling someone that he is acting like Michael Ong.

Adding an "ey" to the end of one's name-Only applicable to Keene, and Keene only.

"Potato"-I have absolutely no idea what that means. But Wai Boon is one.

"Don't be a (insert someone's name here)-Has the intention of telling a person to shut the f*** up, and also to indirectly insult the person the phrase is based on. Confused? You will be.

Typing comments in CAPS on Facebook-Often gives the impression that the person on the other end is hyperventilating. He/she will be, after I've finished with them.
I hate people who do that..
"Like a Wui Seng"-Formulated because most people have the worst taste in music. And because thye know he can't stand it. In fact, there's even a Facebook page.
People like those deserve a flamethrower. In their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment