Wednesday 18 April 2012

18/4/12
Wednesday. Can't say there was much going on.
The teacher called Nicholas, Benjamin and Darryl to see her. Apparently Darryl had been waving a broomstick around at the other two. I don't blame him. Nicholas and Benjamin seem to have made it their main goal to annoy the f*** out of him. The reason why I'm not saying anything is because I missed the whole episode. No, really.
And Linkin Park's new song is nice. I like the background music.
Everything seems to be so quiet before the exams. Most of the time the teachers are giving us revision. And then leaving us to our own devices.
I have no idea why I'm putting this in, but Taylor Swift's cat is adorable. Her name's Meredith.
Now that we've gotten that out of the way,  I was going to say something...
Oh yes, the class next door, 205, is completely addicted to this game called Touhou. It's a shoot them up game. It's so popular. It's almost as popular as Minecraft, but only because everybody in 205 is playing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment