Sunday 8 April 2012

8/4/12
Didn't post yesterday because I had to go for the Astrigue convention. Was rather interesting, although some lectures were rather boring. I liked the practical astronomy. They have so many binoculars.
And I want them all
Right now I'm doing nothing.
¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
¡ǝǝddıʎ ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıdʎʇ ɯ,ı
ןɯʇɥ˙sɹǝʇʇǝןuʍopǝpısdn/ʎɐןd/ɯoɔ˙sǝɹıʍuǝʌǝs˙ʍʍʍ//:dʇʇɥ
Bet you can't read that.

So since I have nothing better to do I'm just going to type stuff.
I've always wondered how pedobear came about.
Let's do some research!
Ok. Pedobear. It's a mascot of pedophiles. At least, that's what the Wikipedia page says. Wow. He really looks funny. 
Let's do the seal that say's everything's " Ultra GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY". He hates everything stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment