Thursday 23 August 2012

23/8/12
Not much happened today.
I forgot to bring my physics file. I'd better bring it tomorrow, or the physics teacher is going to kill me. And we have a chemistry and medical history test tomorrow too.Better start revising. And stop typing this. Not as if that's going to happen any time soon.
So apparently one of my friends had a privacy issue with their blog, so it got locked. Just goes to show, if you have a blog, don't leave it sitting around for someone else to show to the world. Even if that us the whole point of your blog.
And today we are going to discuss sharks. I always found them cute. Especially the whale shark. It's like, "I AM THE KAORU SHIGENO OF THE SEA. OM NOM NOM." And then it swallows a lot of plankton. SO thresher sharks have a very long tail. I find that rather nice looking. Especially when they make the awesomest b**** slaps to passing fish. And the great white shark eats seals. Have you seen them eat a seal before? It's like, there's this seal swimming, then it gets swallowed up by a big mouth. The end. I don't feel sorry for the seal.
And tomorrow is going to be another long day, as usual. I think I might change the look of my blog a bit. Getting rather boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment