Thursday 30 August 2012

30/8/12
Sports Day.
WAIT!
TAKE THE OATH!
FAIL TO LIGHT THE CAULDRON! Well, that was unexpected. Oh well.
RUN! Faraday was rather ok. I wonder if there is such a thing as "rather ok".
CHEER!
RUN SOME MORE!
DRINK SOME 100 PLUS! The 100 plus was in 1 huge tank, and they scooped it out.
RUN EVEN MORE!
OVERDO IT ON THE FACE PAINT AND GLITTER!
AIEE AIE AI I'M A LITTLE BUTTERFLY! I have no idea why June said that. Or why it's so funny.
OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy sexy ladeeehhh...
PLAY SOME GAMES! It got boring, so I played on a friend''s phone.
LIGHTNING ALERT! Happens every time. We're going into the rainy season.
GO TO THE HALL!
WAIT SOME MORE!
CHEER SOME MORE!
FINISH 2ND! A marked improvement from last year. At least that's what I think.
GO HOME!
EAT KFC! With some friends, of course.
UPLOAD EVER SINGLE DAMN PHOTO ONTO FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER AND FLICKR AND PICASA AND WHATNOT!
GET >9000 COMMENTS! Like seriously, you're making me really jealous.
End.

The school holidays are starting. And we have to draw mindmaps for biology. And we have a teachers' day celebration tomorrow. Yay. No more lessons. I think we will be having a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment