Tuesday 7 August 2012

7/8/12
Seriously... Whoever you are, redstrawberrry, your methods of getting more people to see your blog are rather poor. Yes, I do admit to posting links to my blog on Facebook two times, but I only have like, 230 friends, and you posted in a group that has over, what, several hundred thousand members? They'll probably all laugh at your retarded posts.
For the link to that blog, look at my previous post.
I really do feel sorry for Liu Xiang. But I'm sure he'll be back at the 2016 Olympics. All the great athletes have injury problems at some point in their lives, and they always get through it. I'm quite sure he will too. And congratulations to the nation of Grenada for their first Olympic medal. And a gold at that too.

Oh, and goodbye Seon Woo, even though I don't know you much. (Why the hell is almost every Korean raring to get back home? And why are all the good Koreans returning? Why can't June go back to where she came from?)

And for all you people who I poke and never reply, if you don't reply by tomorrow I will personally hunt you down and POKE THE STUFFING OUT OF YOU. Got it?

No comments:

Post a Comment