Sunday 26 August 2012

26/8/12
Got a nice bookmark yesterday. It's orange, and has a bird on it. It looks so cool. Even if I'm not reading any book for the time being.

Matthew was popping every single knuckle that I had during chemistry lesson. My fingers felt weird afterwards. And then we had a chemistry test, which I thought was rather easy. Biology lesson went well. And then we had the medical history test, which was easy too. But the IOAA selection test was silly. Actually my answers were silly. I only actually answered one question. The others were in bits and pieces.

Teachers' Day is coming soon. Not sure f I'm going to get a present. Oh well. And then during astronomy we discussed stuff in general about the universe. And then after astronomy the back gate was locked, so Zhen Jie climbed over it and I crawled under it. The year 1s following us couldn't do any of the above, because they were... um... rather large horizontally. But just as I crawled under the damn thing a bunch of boarders appeared and let everyone out. I guess patience is a virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment