Thursday 2 August 2012

2/8/12
New month, a week to go until National Day and we have a slightly longer weekend as a result of that. Its Friday tomorrow, and we have to finish our drama script by then. Good thing I'm done with it.
I really do wish Nicholas would leave this school. He's so annoying sometime I imagine myself punching him. Then getting over it because it never happens. But at least I don't go crazy.
Chinese teacher assigned us groups for the chinese project. Apparently we have to voice over the chracters in a short clip of a movie. Should be easy once one of us gets the chinese version. (I'm surprised te teacher didn't think of that)

L4D2 is a nice game, but the submachine guns shoot too fast, the shotguns reload too slow, andrenaline doesn't help, and the only good guns are the combat rifle and the AK 47. And easy has too little zombies and everything above that has too many. And Dino Run is the nicest game ever. Running away from the end of the world, like a Sir. Isn't he cute?! I mean he's like this cute tiny dinosaur that's running faster than Usain Bolt just to save himself.

And on a side note, BABY LEMON SHARKS ARE SO FREAKING CUTE!!! HAVE YOU SEEN THEM?! THEY'RE LIKE, "HI I'M A LEMON SHARK AND I LOOK LIKE A LEMON AND LEMONS ARE CUTE SO THEREFORE I MUST BE OVER 9000 TIMES CUTER YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment