Monday 6 August 2012

6/8/12
CURIOSITY HAS LANDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME! AND USAIN BOLT WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN MORE AWESOME!

So the one tonne rover that is the same size as a Mini Cooper has landed, and Usain Bolt won. I knew the could do it. I mean, being lowered from the sky by a rocket powered crane isn't common, but it works. And even though the pictures are in black and white they're quite good. And it's nuclear powered. Isn't that awesome?

And Usain Bolt won. HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY JAMAICA! Best birthday present ever I tell you. Wish I could have one like that, but, I can't run. Not even for a genuine version of Minecraft. Or a real life cute dinosaur. But anyway, congratulations to Usain Bolt and his teammate Yohan Blake for making everyone else able to only get bronze. :p
And we finally have football tomorrow, instead of gymnastics. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment