Thursday 18 October 2012

18/10/12
Kaoru came today. Said he'd stopped coughing, then he had to hand up his english file. Have you seen Benjamin's group's IH project video? It's awesome. Le Night of Le Living Wira. Although most of the videos are less than 6 minutes long. And Chong Wen was playing Amorphous Plus.
Coffee on my jacket. Now it smells like coffee :D I just love my jacket.
And it rained a lot today. The monsoon season is apparently early. There were massive puddles (or should I say pools) of water everywhere. I wish there were some books I really like to borrow. Except that I can't listen to World Book Club, so there are no recommendations.
Javier is like, the most  friendiest friend I ever had. He's like a friend. Only better, but not exactly a best friend. I hve no idea what I'm saying. And then he's going to read this and then tomorrow he'll be like, "I thought we were friends!" then I'l say , "Shut up Javier, or I'll change this blog address so you will never find it." and then he'll be like, "But I can just google it!" and then I'll be like, "Screw you Javier, screw you."

No comments:

Post a Comment