Tuesday 2 October 2012

2/10/12
So it's October already. Happy Oktoberfest to all you people out there! Have fun!

Finished the mindmap. Took a while. And we have this retarded IH project that involves finger puppets, a storyboard and ASEAN.
And since June left, I'm working with Pei Hui and Celine. That's alright, I guess. Although I wish we could work in groups of 4 ins
So there's nothing much going on in school. I haven't posted lately. During PE we had this retarded variant of baseball, which was just baseball with foam balls and foam bats. But Kaoru hit an amazing home run. And Darryl was like, knocking over the post that the ball was on. I actually think the ball stayed there for a few milliseconds before realising it had to fall down.
Did the mindmap with Kaoru in the library. For some reason, he doesn't like Lecture 10. He finds it disgusting.
English is getting boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment