Wednesday 3 October 2012

3/10/12
We had 5 straight hours of break today, because both the Da Vinci and Physics teachers didn't come. It was rather neat. (Even if I spent most of it playing computer games, and then walking around the entire school after the battery ran out.) But we still have to work with the IH project. I think I'm finished with the storyboard (a bunch of random drawings), but we still have a lot to do. Like recording a video.
Oh, and I found this year 1's blog.
Thursday tomorrow. Had English formative today. No, I'm not sure how they're related either. I like Pokemon. I think I've said that already. I guess the main reason is that the Pokemon are cute. Until they evolve.
My friends get the oddest dreams sometimes. I won't tell anyone. You have my word.
Like I said, now that June's gone Celine doesn't have anyone to work with, so she's in my group. Along with the only other girl in the class. I guess that's alright. I'm not complaining, because they're all good people. And they do their share of the work. And they're kind of fun, in a weird sort of way. Like putting white paint on Javier's jacket. No, Celine, you are not doing the same to mine. But I really do wish we hadn't started year 1 with a gender ratio of 19 boys to 4 girls. Now it's 19 boys to 2 girls.

1 comment: