Tuesday 9 October 2012

9/10/12
So we did the biology poster after the math test. The math test was easy, I guess. I managed to find the general formula. And then in between I played Sanatorium. Ah s***, going to need someone to accompany me to the toilet tonight. It's just shocking when Slenderman suddenly appears in front of you. We have the IH characters ready.
Ahahahahahaha Kaoru is going to get nightmares tonight.
So I was listening to the radio, and there is apparently a Museum of Broken Relationships in Zagreb. Interesting. It's like this place where you can donate objects that used to signify your relationship, but now that it's gone, you just  well, don't know what to do with it, it reminds you of the hurt when you break up, so I guess you just donate it? I don't know, really. In fact, I'm not sure why I'm even typing this.
(RANT MODE ACTIVATE) OK I THINK I MIGHT BE JEALOUS/JELLY BUT WHEN I SEE COUPLES (E.G ZHI HAN AND SI QI AND MATTHEW AND SANDI I JUST WONDER IF I'M MISSING OUT ANYTHING ARGH HOW DO I EXPLAIN THIS I GUESS I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW IT FEELS LIKE OH GOD NO WHY DID I TYPE THAT PRETEND YOU DIDN'T READ THAT AND DON'T MENTION IT TO ME OR UH... RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR WILL HAPPEN AND THE WHOLE PLACE WILL BLOW UP. GOT IT?

No comments:

Post a Comment