Friday 5 October 2012

5/10/12
We didn't have astronomy today. Yay! So today during biology lesson we had this ICBL thingy (did I get it right?), so we had a case, which was that a woman was told she was pregnant and she wanted an abortion. So we had to write down what we knew about the case and what we needed to know. And then we had this video about how an abortion was carried out. It was slightly disturbing, especially when they showed the pictures of the aborted babies at random intervals. I haven't really given much thought to the subject of abortion, and I probably won't. I suppose it depends on the woman's definition of baby, and whether or not it's alive.
Someone gave me an unexpected smile today. Thanks. I really wasn't expecting it. Or maybe the smile was directed at someone else.
And we had that CSI thingy for chemistry. It was alright I guess. Given the fact that everyone did their parts. I like potassium permanganate. It's such a nice purple colour. And I managed to get a capillary tube. It's so tiny. I just wonder where the chemistry department got the cocaine and heroin for the experiments. Interesting.
AND MARIA DUENAS HAS A NEW BOOK OMG IT'S GOING TO BE SO AWESOME EVEN THOUGH I CAN'T READ SPANISH THE TIME IN BETWEEN IS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I'VE EVER READ SO I'M HOPING HER NEW BOOK WILL BE TOO! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
And finally,  Bad Piggies is so fun. You have to build stuff that will help the pigs get to the map pieces. I managed to build a massive flying machine with balloons, propellers, rockets, wheels and a while bunch of other stuff. And it blew it up, and the poor pigs went flying everywhere. (Sorry PiggyChubby :P) Guess I'm not that much of an engineer.
And the CPS teacher just sent me one scary email. Quoting from it, it says, "A failure in a Da Vinci module will be indelibly recorded on your academic transcript and hound you for the rest of your professional life. Have a fruitful weekend." Now, if that isn't scary you probably have a Slenderman plushie that you hug and go to sleep with every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment