Sunday 7 October 2012

Wait a minute, there's a blog title?

7/10/12
So tomorrow's Monday again. I guess that's alright. So I'm still researching on the IH stuff (well, I would be if I wasn't typing this) and I guess we should try to finish it by Tuesday. Although that might be difficult seeing as we have to videotape us moving pieces of paper around.
I like to think I have this huge collection of random earworms, and occasionally I pretend to be a DJ and mix them all up. The results are horrible.
So some of my friends on Facebook will be having their end of year exams soon. I wish them all the best.
I suppose you must find my blog slightly boring. After all, there isn't much of that "emoing" stuff that you see on some blogs. And I hardly upload any pictures. Mostly because I never use my camera. Oh well, I'll try to find stuff that'll interest you, but there really isn't much. You can now apply what your IH teacher has taught you and infer that, from my blog, I have not much of a social life. Probably should make some more friends, or maybe I just somehow manage to remain alone. And thanks to Google, you now know that it's Niel Bohr's 127th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment