Thursday 4 October 2012

4/10/12
We have CSI tomorrow. I don't like it. Noone does, actually. I think Matthew's going to freeload, Benjamin's just going to say random crap, and me and Keene could possibly end up doing all the work. And Wira's probably going to blow up the whole lab. He nearly did last time. It was a good thing someone noticed he'd left the gas on or he'd be badly burnt.

And we have to hand up our Biology mindmaps tomorrow. I think mine's ok.
I seem to have forgotten how to write IH essays. Oh dear. I'd better remember, or I'm screwed. Also need to bring back my Chemistry and math files. Or I'm screwed again.
Kaoru hasn't come for the past 2 days. And at least we had a big mindmap making session in the library on Tuesday. Largest class outing ever. 0.5 more than half the class (You do the math) was there. Which says a lot about how badly our class does in the social department. We probably give the teachers nightmares.
The teacher says I shouldn't mumble so much. It distracts people who are presenting. I'm not sure if I can help it. Just seems like I've been talking/thinking to myself for so long, I probably could stay alone for quite a while. Only if reading a book. My imagination keeps me occupied.

Kaoru's messaging me about the biology mindmap. Says he''ll finish it tomorrow morning. Before biology. Which reminds me, I haven't finished my review worksheet. Damn. Better do it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment