Tuesday 21 February 2012

21/02/2012:
Today was as every bit as retarded as I had expected. I have always been of the opinion that lesson swaps can never lead to happy endings. Often the weather that had been planned on today (which happened to be rain) conflicted with the activity that had been planned for tomorrow (physical education), so all the Year 1s had to "strut their stuff" indoors.

Gosh, the teachers seem to be force feeding us projects. We just got a mathematics project today. In addition to the English, Da Vinci, Chinese projects that we haven't even started on. And are due in the next few days. Well, some are. Other students have already received angry letters from their teachers because their assignments were due on the 22nd of February...2011. Got our new pupil's handbook today. I celebrated the occasion by drawing quite a bit.

(My god, i think I'm typing too fast for the poor server here to cope. i mean, hell, "I"s turn into "i"s, and soem leters get omitted. Or mxied up for that matter.)

But never mind that! In the morning had to present about an article we read in a magazine, and I dropped my mouse twice. Now it's making funny rattly noises. And isn't working. And everyone kept on using my computer to present so now the battery is like, freaking low. And I'm only allowed to charge it twice a week.

The BBC was talking about a temporary ceasefire being brokered by the Red Cross and Syria. Personally I don't think it'll work. The civilians (or rebels) will be too rowdy and start doing things, and pretty soon the army's gonna have to be called in to quash the row. So yes, it will be a ceasefire, but only for 2 hours. Then the tank shells will start falling on Homs again, people will die, and this will continue happening everyday until the idiots in Russia and China realise just what they're doing. I just checked the BBC online and they say 12 people have been killed and 100 injured today. Honestly, Syria really ought to stop what it's doing. At the rate it's going, there will be hardly anybody left in Homs in a matter of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment