Tuesday 28 February 2012

28/2/12
Blah, blah, blah, and a bit more blahbity blah thrown in for good measure. Just kidding.

Anyway we had P.E. again (as usual). The P.E. teacher made us throw Frisbees just like last week and run a lot. Matthew ran very fast and finished first. In fact, the only thing he does faster is copying someone's homework. Everyone else just tried to keep ahead of the people they wanted to keep ahead of. Like, say, June was trying to keep ahead of Zheng Xian, who was trying to keep ahead of Benjamin, who was trying to keep ahead of Wui Seng, who was trying to keep ahead of me. I eventually caught up. So he was like "Oh no! Ifuqube caught up with me!" and I was like "The f*** you sound almost like June!" and June was like "What the f*** are you guys saying?" and it went on for a while.

And for English we had to do an information brochure. me and my partner decided to do it on the 2012 London Olympics. So we took the logo and some of the sports and put them on a powerpoint slide. It's not finished yet though.

For geography the teacher showed us quite a lot of different rock samples. Including obsidian. It's a bit translucent gray around the edges, and is quite sharp. Scoria is really light. And fragile. The Scoria sample went through more weathering than it's entire life while we were handling it. In fact, a small chunk broke off. (And it smelled oddly of chocolate. Guess it came from a chocolate volcano) :P

I have Scrabble. It's really nice. I played a fun game. Only afterwards did we find out that we had a H missing and 3 extra As.

(Oh, and I left my phone in the washing machine. It'll probably pull through. It's got a Nokia sticker on the back, even though it's a Motorola Rokr)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you eventually went way ahead of yourself. Lol. Pun.

    ReplyDelete