Monday 27 February 2012

27/2/12
Monday again. It's been about a week since I started posting, and I'm almost at my 100th page view, so thank you all for reading. Although I would also like it if you gave some feedback.

On Mondays we have assembly. Today it was a house meeting. Basically, (I believe some of your schools would also have this system) a house system is like a group of some students in the school, regardless of what level they are in. Currently there are only 4 houses in my school (Faraday, Fibonacci, Fleming, Nobel) and here are some of the things I have noticed:

1. Most Korean students are in Faraday.
2. Most Faraday members are lanky, run very fast, and are tall.
3. Most Fibonacci members are...(how should I put this) very robust.
4. Fleming and Nobel are the houses with the cute pupils. What? It's true! Don't believe me just look at the darn pictures!
5.Faraday always wins in the end because we run faster than all the other houses.

Not much happens on Mondays. (Someday I'm probably going to run out of things to write on. When that day comes, you'll know.)

I just checked my comments. Apparently somebody went and posted some stuff that I can't read, for some stupid reason. Apparently she has a blog too. But PiggyChubby? I bet she would be in Fibonacci if she was in my school. I mean, Piggy-Chubby. And Fibonacci has the chubby people.

2 comments: