Wednesday 22 February 2012

22/02/2012:
So here I am, doing my English homework and typing this. Not at the same time. Our English project basically requires us to make a brochure about what inventions revolutionized telecommunications. I'm done with the first bit. My friend's doing the second bit (at least, I think he is. He could be playing Mousehunt for all I know)

So during physical education today we threw Frisbee at each other and ran about 6 rounds of the track. That's 2.4 km. Work that out. My partner kept on throwing the Frisbee at an angle at which it would just fly back towards him. Everyone else was pretty much laughing as they tried to catch the flying objects. One clipped my shoulder. It didn't hurt much, though. Running around the track was made bearable because I was listening to the radio all the time. Apparently Adele was annoyed that her thank you speech at the Brit awards was cut short so she gave the finger. Anyone would really. I mean, her songs are so damn awesome and nice. As my friend put it, her voice "bridges the gap between young and old" because she sounds older than she is, but her song lyrics concern the issues young people face.

So anyway I had mathematics remedial (I suck at factorization-I'll admit it) and then ended up on the same train with some of my friends. Oh well, it's probably not coincidence. But hey, who cares when you have good friends?

We have E-learning the next day. Basically it's when everybody stays at home to do their homework online because there happens to be a worldwide pandemic ravaging the population. Which makes you wonder how there is even going to be people maintaining the servers. I mean, they should be sick with some random disease if it really was a pandemic. So I'll probably be doing my homework, except that 40% is going to be real homework and the other 60% will be typing on this blog and what not. Don't worry, tomorrow's timetable is 8 hours long. So if you want, visit this tomorrow. And the day after that. And the day after the day after tomorrow. Afterwards just visit this blog daily.

Urgh. Why do we always have so much homework?

No comments:

Post a Comment