Thursday 23 February 2012

23/2/12
We had E-learning today. Explaining more than yesterday's post, E-learning is where students say at home to learn online, in the case of a sudden outbreak of disease that causes the whole school to close. Coincidentally, an article in the newspaper stated that cases of Hand, Foot and Mouth disease had reached epidemic levels. So yeah, I guess they have a valid reason to have E-learning. Although in my opinion I'd prefer going to school. School takes up so much of your time that during the holidays you pretty much laze about (unless you're overseas) and then wonder how the hell its over so fast when you thought time was going slowly. So right now I'm finishing up that English project that's due tomorrow. Finishing up, mind you. Not doing. Although I do know some friends who are probably hunched over their computers doing it right now. Our level mostly does things at the last minute. And if all else fails, we can always copy (as mentioned in several posts earlier).

The E-learning worksheets were relatively easy. Although I have absolutely no idea how to do the music worksheet. I'd better buy the Theory Handbook tomorrow. Otherwise I'm screwed. Wonder what practical we'll be having for Chem and Bio tomorrow?

(By the way, I might not be able to post tomorrow. My CCA (co-curricular activity) runs late into the evening. Its Astronomy. I'll explain a bit more in my next post.)

At least 50 people are dead in Iraq. That's really sad. I mean, they were just ordinary citizens. They died just because they happened to be Shia or in the police force. They didn't cause any trouble or anger anybody. But the people behind the attacks (nobody has claimed responsibility) don't seem to care. They just talk about taking their revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment