Tuesday 21 February 2012

First blog post, and already I've got stuff to say. So if you people don't know who I am, that's for the better. Although if you happen to be on Facebook you can easily find me. My school is relatively competitive in terms of competitions (heck, we bring in tons of medals every year) but in every other aspect we pretty much fall flat on our faces. I don't have much friends. Yeah, Forever Alone or whatever stupid 9gag meme you guys make up all the time. Not that I don't like 9gag. Although I pretty much love my Primary school friends. We'd make an awesome bunch. Heck, Primary school days were a lot more hyperventilation inducing than now (crazy friends you can't just help but love), and it was never quiet. Not when I fixed that stereo system that was in a corner of the class. Parties were always awesomer.

No comments:

Post a Comment