Friday 15 June 2012

15/6/12
Had relatives come over and play on the Kinect. Cousin is really good at darts. I hit birdies. Dance Central was wacky, baseball was tacky, and skiing was smashy. All in all, good fun.
Which one of you people like puffles? Do you think they're cute?
Now I am finishing what's left of my chemistry homework. For all you people out there who haven't even started, now is the time to start.
Copy ALL the answers!
Mass Effect finally works. Will play it soon. Transformice is cute, but I have no idea how to be the shaman. Time to shoot some cannonballs. ;p Need more cheese for the creeper face.
I am of the opinion that luck and fate are 2 different things altogether, and that they keep getting in the way of each other. There's philosophy for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment