Thursday 21 June 2012

21/6/12
I finished The Time in Between. Couldn't be more than 6 hours.
Now, how many cookies do I get for that?
Doing English right now. I must say, Sparknotes are rather good for revising and stuff like that. Though I don't think reading them is paramount to cheating. I mean, who knows what the topic is about?

Tomorrow's going to be the last Friday of the school holidays. I'm not so sure about going back to school. It's been 1 1/2 years, and looking back, I'm not sure who to call a good friend. Sure, I might have their numbers, but what good is it when I don't have anything to discuss with them? My Facebook newsfeed might be full of what they do and what they think, but what does it matter if I don't relate to them?
I know that there are people out there who think I'm screwed up. I do wish the next half of the year would go by quicker, then in year 3 I might have a happier time. Because as far as I'm concerned Benjamin is annoying, Keene is annoying, June is just downright retarded, and there have been many times when I feel like I'm a one-man show. Why do I always get stuck with the poor people during projects? I still remember the IH project we did in year 1. That was nice. But now Sumin's not here, the class has fragmented, and you won't catch me doing this on Facebook, but I really do miss her at times.

2 comments:

  1. Most people miss Sumin... She was a great friend :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh ikr...i wanna move on to year 3..

    ReplyDelete