Friday 1 June 2012

1/6/12
Happy Diamond Jubilee Queen Elizabeth II.
Although I was only around for 14 of those 60 years you spent on the throne. ;p
Right now I am doing the Astrochallenge project. the night shy is s***. You can only see stuff by looking up, and either I suck at this, or Saturn's disappeared. Can see a bit of Virgo. 2 stars actually.
I'm screwed. If this goes on, we'll fail the project. And taking the picture is going to be complicated.
Think someone's abusing a cat. I can hear it yowling from here. I like kittens. Not cats. That's why I never kept anything larger than a guppy. And those lived for only a year.
I know I said it before, but June is really odd.
Can't think of anything much to do now. Just reading on astronomy related stuff, hoping that will help me. (it might) Why is this highlighted in black?! I like the idea of the ergosphere. Basically you can have something drop into it and split into two bits. One bit flies outwards and with a higher energy while the other bit falls into the event horizon.


I had a weird dream last night. Basically, I dreamt a female "friend' on Facebook posted pictures of herself playing Minecraft. Weird. But maybe not as weird as the one I had of  Mickey and Minnie mouse in odd circumstances. At that time I was 3000 km and 8 months away from the nearest Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment