Sunday 24 June 2012

24/6/12
I had a look at the new timetable today (because school starts tomorrow), and this is what I thought:
1. 1 1/2 hours of English on Wednesday afternoons?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
2. Biology now comes before chemistry on Fridays. Given the topics we'll be studying, it might be possible for us to be slightly more alert for chemistry. (We're learning about reproductive systems, right?)
3. We have only 2 lessons on Fridays. 3 if you take art. Which means that I now have 6 3/4 hours to kill before astronomy CCA. I could probably do all my homework in that time. (If I feel like it.)
4. The new timetable is not really that new, because I can't quite tell the difference between the new one and the old one.

So it's the last day of the holidays. See all you people who are reading this and know me in school tomorrow. Don't forget to wake up. And wear formal.
I think my sleeves are getting shorter. Bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment