Wednesday 6 June 2012

6/6/12
Transit of Venus was awesome. And I got sunglasses which are actually sunglasses. Because the only thing you can see through them is the sun. Rather difficult for everyday navigation, I know.
Watched Channel News Asia for several hours just to see mR. Yuen appear.
It was cloudy until about 11, then the sky decided to clear up, and we managed to see the later stages of the transit. And projected the sun onto a sheet of paper so more people could see Venus. Which was a black dot. The vending machines were out of coffee, so I drank a bit of coke instead.
My mum is considering buying an Xbox Kinect. YAY! :D:D:D:D:D
Was a good day. Although for the people who slept through last night it probably wasn't. From what Jovan tells me they didn't get much sleep.
Saw Pei Hui at the MRT station. She seems to be taking music lessons. At least, she seemed to be carrying a flute. Or a woodwind instrument.
And while we're at it I am starting to wonder of some people think life is some sort of perpetual SMS. IDK, IDC, GFY, shortening words... I'm fine with emoticons. They make the job of expressing yourself slightly easier. But doing that in SMS format doesn't get the point across. Of course, maybe I've been listening to the BBC for quite a while, but ever since we all got smartphones and Facebook the quality of conversations has been decreasing. (Do smartphone and Facebook chat even count?) You seem more sincere when posting in proper English. More people will take note. And then Wui Seng won't pop up like in a bad dream and correct you. Because that, accoriding to June, is a bad dream.


Or maybe, I don't have too much experience with lolcats.

1 comment:

  1. btw, i havent been taking any music lessons. that was a tripod.....lol

    ReplyDelete