Wednesday 20 June 2012

20/6/12
Reading The Time in Between. It's a really good book. Took me quite a while to find it. 4 libraries didn't have it, and then when I visited my local library yesterday it was right there. Slightly annoying. And now I've finished half of it. I sometimes do wonder to myself if I read too fast.

Several more days until school starts. Module registration starts in less than a week.
Amanda Bieber. Seems to have gotten quite a lot of attention since she started tweeting about Justin Bieber. I've seen her tweets. They are, at the least, ludicrous and at their most rather funny to read. Although I don't approve of her posting her sexual desires on Twitter. I mean, she's got more than 30000+ followers, each of which are coming to their own conclusions whenever she tweets something new. (Which is not that often, seeing as she got banned.) And anyway, what does she think Club Penguin is? A social media website with animations? No, it isn't. The fact is, asking someone to show you pictures on Club Penguin is retarded. It's not good for the other people playing it at the same time. I'm disgusted. What's more, she should be paying attention in class instead of tweeting. Because Singapore is in Asia, which is not in Europe in any way. And Kurt Cobain was from the band Nirvana. He was from Washington. Not Nevada.


Of course some people would say that Amanda is undergoing puberty. Most people her age are too. And they don't go all crazy and type about how much they love Justin Bieber and why they want to have sex with him. Nor do they go on about One Direction.


I mean, if you think about it, she views Justin Bieber as her future husband. Justin Bieber, if he even knows about her, would view her as one of his diehard fans. Because he's got a good relationship with Selena. Better go and study your geography Amanda. I don't want Burma ending up in South America.

No comments:

Post a Comment