Friday 8 June 2012

8/6/12
Astrochallenge was disappointing. Got 4th I think. RI answered a lot of questions.
When can you see more stars?
When there is no atmosphere.
And unexpectedly, our team's project passed. Wow. Next time I do it I shall get all the names wrong and take 4 lousy photos. Then we shall win.
What happens when an astronaut falls into Jupiter?
He would reach equilibrium, and float in hydrogen.
And then I learned how to play cards. A bit. Don't expect me to win. Although most of my friends would think that is a good thing.

And after getting home I threw my earphones into the soup. Ow. Next time it'll be hand phone stir-fry. I have absolutely no idea how I did that.

And my mum bought an Xbox with Kinect.
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the games are good. I shall never set foot outside my house ever again to exercise. :D

And I forgot how much coffee I drank today. Again. Oh well, I'll still try to sleep.

1 comment: