Sunday 3 June 2012

3/6/12
Astronomy project has stalled.
We're going to fail the project round...
Trying out Rigs of Rods. It's fun. I meant the crashy bits. Whee... After which your car rolls and smashes and turns into a wreck, and you do it all over again. Have you watched Gamechap and Bertie play it? Its hilarious. Everything goes wrong all the time. Planes roll over, cars drop, cranes topple...

I can't seem to install music on this blog. Then and again, it doesn't matter. Youtube was invented for a reason, wasn't it? I know its main purpose is not for you people to watch music videos because you don't have iTunes, but it has made listening to music easier.
I guess most people probably listen to the same things that I listen to. That's alright. And now autocorrect is trying to tell me that "alright" is not a word. I can see why some people send the most ridiculous messages.

1 comment: