Tuesday 10 July 2012

10/7/12
It's a slightly worrying thought but, I seem to be the only person who posts regularly. Today we had no PE, so I did some homework. The Chinese teacher didn't come either (YAY!) so the relief teacher gave us some homework, although most of the time I was watching the guy sitting beside me play Angry Birds.

And I'm required to hand up my physics file tomorrow. Accreditation. Apparently they're trying to tell if what the teachers are teaching us is good. Our current physics topic is rather interesting, but I wish we got to play around with lasers. I watched this video of a person making a 1 watt blue one.

I was doing research for my Chinese composition but then I started drawing penguins. I'm going to change my profile picture as soon as I get my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment