Thursday 19 July 2012

19/7/12
Finished most of the homework I have to do for the weekend. So now I'm doing my english.
If Pei Hui and Javier are reading this, good luck to you two too.
We have astronomy tomorrow. The sky had better be in a good mood. Or I won't. English consists of me writing the script after my friends have sent me their lines. Then I will send it to the english teacher. And hopefully he finds it good enough.

IH was funny. We were supposed to make an NGO that tackles a problem in Singapore, so we made a Society for the Elimination of Xenophobia. And the initials are... SEX. LOL that was funny. But our proposal was actually quite good. And the other group, who wanted to increase Singapore's population, decided to ban Durex condoms. And then everybody was LOLing.

No comments:

Post a Comment