Monday 2 July 2012

2/7/12
School starts tomorrow. Second week of the new term already. At least I finished all my homework before Friday.
Do I get a cookie for that? I like cookies. Om nom nom. Munchy munch. Burp.
So the physics project log is coming along fine. It requires some imagination though. I just hope Favian made something good.At least we have something. Some groups haven't even started yet. Oops.
Parasprites are cute, but they'll eat up all your food. But have you seen them? They're like cute little balls of nomminess in a ball...I guess.
We have PE tomorrow again. At least we don't have to run. Although we do have to play netball. Be glad it ain't volleyball. The hoops to damn high though. Nobody could score. Curse you parabolas!

Spain won. Good for them. Although they should have given Italy a chance. 4-0 isn't very nice at all. And Mexico is having its presidential election. I hope nothing goes wrong there. The drug violence is disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment