Monday 16 July 2012

16/7/12
I haven't posted for a while. Had homework. So the math teacher didn't come today, and even though she had told us to stay in class until 10.30 am most of the class had already left at 9.45. Oh well, theres not much she can do about that, and I doubt anyone's going to tell her.

I need to submit my chemistry file for... you guessed it, accreditation. I'm starting to wonder if everyone wants to accredit my files. And now June is poking me on Facebook. I feel obliged to reply. We're probably having PE tomorrow. And I managed to finish my medical history assignment, even if it is slightly late.
I don't want to be a bad example for the year 1s :p
So now the network is acting kind of funny. And we don't have much homework for today, although the english teacher gave us a lot of paper to file. I think I have them all in the wrong order. And we need to decide on roles for the play. Apparently the IT director doesn't have to play a role.

And we had some Harmonyworks workshop. About Racial Harmony. It was ok, although it was 3 hours long.

No comments:

Post a Comment