Wednesday 11 July 2012

11/7/12
So I was thinking during Da Vinci lesson, and I just thought of something. What if the Loch Ness monster was a time traveling marine reptile? That would be so cool. I mean, it'd be wearing this awesome looking backpack with flashing lights and tubes and then whenever it went back to the past (or future) it'd go "poof!"

I actually do know what I'm talking about. And penguins have the best tuxedos. They never take them off, and they smoke cigars and walk around with a hat and say all sorts of fish related stuff. And then the British copied them. And then the polar bears dissolved.

Hmmm... Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about after all. And right now the network is screwing up, so I'm rather annoyed.

So we had English today and I think I did quite well. And I'm doing research for my chinese composition but then I thought of time traveling and penguins and then I started typing this. And we had physics project presentation today. Amazingly, Matthew's instrument worked, even though it required Keene to play it. I think we did quite well. And then I submitted my physics file, and now I'm thinking that tomorrow is Friday. Gosh, this is turning out to be quite a post.

And then the Da Vinci teacher was like, "You should read more science fiction. Then participate in a competition. And win." and I was like, "But I only write when I feel like it, and I'm not good at science fiction!" I don't think he heard that last bit though. Da Vinci today was interesting. Aside from the time traveling marine reptile and tuxedoed penguins we were asked to draw our vision of the future so I drew an underwater one with whales. SO CUTE! And then I drew some icebergs and one random bubble with buildings in it.

And then for the Jeopardy competition I shall have Kaoru go "OM NOM NOM" and we shall win because by the time he has finished that he will have eaten up all the other contestants. I don't know much about trivia actually. But I do know what a Liopleurodon is. And some very big prehistoric fish. They probably aren't going to test us on that though. And apparently my friends haven't quite done their english level A yet.

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY MONEY MONEY WE DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY MONEY MONEY

If you don;t want their money can I have it for myself? Please? I shall buy a lot of cars and be a millionaire! Or is it be a millionaire and buy a lot of cars? I don't know. But the amount of money I have left over will probably be different.

So I think that's about it for today. See you on Fri-wait, what? TOMORROW IS THURSDAY?!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment