Saturday 28 July 2012

28/7/12
Past midnight. And the opening ceremony for the Olympics starts in 4 hours. Gah. I'll probably sleep through it. That's what you get for living on a planet that rotates around its axis once every 24 hours. Then and again, most of my friends are probably sleeping. Yeah right. I just looked at my Facebook.

Astronomy was slightly boring. Mr. Yuen's going to Brazil tomorrow. Wish the entire IOAA team all the best. Win something. That would be awesome. Mrs. Fernandez let us off early today. She's great.

I do the silliest things sometimes. Such as drinking coffee at night even though there is no valid reason for me to stay awake. Not even the opening ceremony. But hey, its coffee. It calls out to me, and says, drink me. So I do. And you know what? Its awesome.
I have no idea what I did there.
So a good night, and a happy Olympics to all of you who actually bother to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment