Wednesday 25 July 2012


25/7/12
I have no idea why, but suddenly I’ve been taking screenshots of me poking my puffles. They’re so damn cute! I blame it on the Ultimate Music Jam. That new song has gotten stuck in my head. And furthermore, I want to get Cadence’s autograph. She’s so awesome.
Not to mention, after Matthew left the table, you've been replacing him in asking for my water. :p
And I have to write a science fiction story about a giant mutated coral reef taking over the space station and crashing it. Hey, it's science fiction, after all. And I have to finish the socratic seminar reflection. Which is long. And I forgot about my math tutorial (I really wish I could skip those, but no point trying) and I still have a physics practical to complete. And Keene did his graded assignment in radians. As Matthew once said, LOL Keene you suck.

2 comments:

  1. i never knew matt asked for ur water lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. been a long time since i visited ur blog actually. and ty for the coffee lol im gonna crash soon

    ReplyDelete