Saturday 7 July 2012

7/7/12
Astronomy was rather interesting. We didn't have a practical session, so we had some extremely difficult questions. Which I couldn't answer.
Some Australian people were in the student lounge when I was waiting for astro to start. They liked my pencil case. Probably because of the British flag on it. Most of the time I actually watched some year 1s play Asphalt 7.
And before I forget, 100th post. Thanks for all the page views, including those from Burma (hi Miss Suu Kyi!) and Russia. And China and India and the Philippines and all the other countries. Yay! 3 more weeks until the Olympics! Can't wait even though I don't have tickets. Thanks be for free broadcasting.

Chemistry on Friday was wacky. Because the people who did this might get into trouble if I mention their names, I won't. Let's just say that something other than fumes got sucked up the fume hood. Such as gloves and paper. And ZX poured DI water down my back. Not to mention CW stirred so hard he broke a hole in the test tube.

Medical history was ok. I finally know who Beat Up Pedobears is. Amazingly, I almost confused him with a teddy bear when I first saw him. He's so... (how should I say this) round. Ms Chua made us draw mindmaps. Just like last year actually.
Only that the year 1s know as much as I do. There was this other person sitting beside Beat Up Pedobears (I forgot his real name) who knew quite a lot about medicine. I'm starting to like him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment