Wednesday 13 February 2013

13/2/13

Happy Valentine's Day's Eve. That probably wasn't right at all. Anyway, I've finally started on my plant press project. I've managed to collect 5 leaves. I should be able to collect the remaining 5 by this weekend.
If my procrastination and laziness don't get in the way.
So the teacher gave us our chinese project. We're supposed to do a video about a chinese saying. And we only have 3 members in our group, which might be a bad thing. And we haven't started on the IH project. Why do they give us so many projects at the same time?

There was apparently a fire at an MRT station. Noone was hurt, but it probably is going to make a lot more people vote for the opposition in the next election. And it's about time someone upgraded the MRT system.
Sigh. I'm probably not going to get anything tomorrow. Most people aren't. But sometimes I just wish I did have a relationship with someone. Seems like a nice thing, when I look at some of my friends  Whatever. Probably not the time to get sentimental. Heck, I don't even think "sentimental"'s supposed to be used this way. I really should be doing my homework.
The NUSH confessions page is really interesting. I don't know why, but it seems every school these days has one of these. And the posts are really funny. Like girls in the boy's toilet, and vice versa.

And I thought there was a lesson swap today. There wasn't. I mistook March for February. Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment