Wednesday 27 February 2013

27/2/13

Think about it ... Why are you reading ... what are you reading about... What if what is written cannot be taken at face value. What if you have to read between the lines. What if there isn't only one person writing this blog...
... Think about it

It was Yi jun's birthday today. He got like ten bucks worth of chocolate and a group of people sitting around him studying for Chinese spelling wrote on a random piece of paper wishing him happy birthday in like all sorts of language and not to forget drawing pigs, cats and a bear and stuff and then the conversation moved towards sicker stuff which I wouldn't elaborate.

And then our mentor briefly told us about about one of our classmate's condition which caused her absence for a week or so. I don't want to invade into her privacy or whatsoever by going into the details but she has something similar to anxiety disorder she had to be hospitalized and stuff but apparently she is better and we wish her well but I just wonder 1. How could she possibly be stressed during the CNY break 2. What the hospital is able to do 3. How is it that none of us going through the life with an equivalent if not even greater stress level than her not suffer from it. Now don't get me wrong I am not saying that she shouldn't rest and stuff. If she is sick, she definitely needs rest that's without doubt...but it just made me wonder...

Yea this is a long post I just felt like writing and stuff. If u even bother to read till this line I am like super impressed already although I wonder if you really have nothing better to do. So K THX BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment