Monday 4 February 2013

4/2/13

I just had this genius idea. I will attach fireworks to a kite, chain them together, and fly it. The result will probably be a melted kite, but whatever.
I'm like, downloading fonts from the internet and not doing my homework. I have such good prioritization skills. And I haven't removed those plants in my bag. I need to press them. Maybe tomorrow.

Random fonts are random LOL.
Random fonts are random LOL.
Dammit I really need to do my homework. I'm starting to worry about this chemistry worksheet. If you can read this without having to squint, congratulations.

Now that's better. Or maybe not.

And this will blow your mind. (I think)
My whole life hasn't been a lie (yet). I realised that I have been washing my hair the right way, by putting shampoo first then conditioner. Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment