Sunday 24 February 2013

24/2/13

Hello there. Quite a lot of things going on, we have a chemistry test and physics test (better revise) and also I'm feeling rather bored, and I think I might want to get a new jacket. School tomorrow.
Taylor Swift seems to like breaking up a lot. Oh well. Hopefully someone breaks up with her and writes a song about it. MI hope it's Adam Levine. (Is he married?)
So I downloaded this game called Gratuitous Space Battles. You get a bunch of ships and use them to blow up other ships. I rather like it, but you can't control individual ships (which sucks). I personally feel Battleships Forever is a much better game. (Did I mention Battleships Forever is free? Now you want to download it don't you? Unless you're a girl, but ignore the stereotypes. I can't tell you what games you should play. Go ahead and try it out. See if you like it.)

Need for Speed World is alright, but needs real money. I've been playing Treasure Hunt, though, and I've managed to get some really cool stuff.

Dammit the physics online assignment is difficult. I can't do the last 2 questions. And the Nintendo DS broke another hinge. I'm not sure how to fix it. Heck, that thing is falling apart fast. At least it still plays Pokemon.

So I think that's all. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment