Tuesday 26 February 2013

26/2/13

It's raining a whole lot. Again. I really wonder why. AND IT'S SUNNY IN MALAYSIA CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! No, I can't.
I think it's time to start folding paper planes again.
We have chinese spelling tomorrow. I should be revising. I am trying to revise. While typing this, which is not a good idea at all. I bought a whole lot of paper today, because I ran out of it. (Also because I need to fold some paper planes).

Javier is the most popular boy in class. Everyone wants him. He is a major point of contention. Everyone wants to be him. Most people just wear his jacket and pretend to be him. I did good for my math test, although Chong Wen and Shiqi got full marks. Whee.

DIE POTATO!
Not today.

So Carly Rae Jepsen has a rather nice new song called "Tonight I'm Getting Over You." I like the lyrics. She's like an overly attached girlfriend. "Don't you share your smile with anyone else."
"I wanna touch your heart, (that's so sweet XD)
I wanna crush it in my hands" (...ouch :P)
And then the chorus comes along and then there's some awesome music that I think might just be dubstep.

No comments:

Post a Comment