Wednesday 27 February 2013

27/2/13

So we did nothing really interesting for polymer chemistry today. We had a quiz. And then it was Yi Jun's birthday (but you already know that). We sang him a birthday song. He didn't get a cake. Whatever. And Jing Hong appeared in the middle of chinese class. And I just looked behind me and my neighbour's sitting at the dining table. Heck, where did she come from?
I really don't understand why people ask me why I tuck in my shirt. I mean, what's wrong with that? Even if the school makes it compulsory to tuck out I'm still tucking in.
And my friends are like, "Why you walk so fast?" and I'm like, "Why you walk so slow?" And everyone still keeps on pretending to be Javier and Javier is like, "What a display of male sexuality." and Chong Wen is like, "You stole my line!" and Javier is like, "I'm sorry." And then we throw more paper planes out of the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment