Thursday 21 February 2013

21/2/13

This is probably going to be one of those days when I randomly put pictures over here. Nothing really interesting happened today, other than the Camborne students dropping in during biology lesson. (Dammit should have yelled "EXTERMINATE!" at them) We have so many projects we need to do.

Like this one. (Ignore the chinese homework in the background)
It's a very old Nintendo DS. It's actually older than me. But it still runs Pokemon Diamond perfectly. A friend didn't need it anymore so he gave it to me. Along with a whole lot of game cartridges that only work with a Gameboy. Too bad the Gameboy's broken.
You might have noticed that one of the hinges was broken. So I fixed it with some tape. The top screen isn't as loose anymore.

I made this last Thursday. It's supposed to be Minecraft themed, but I couldn't fit any mobs in, so yeah.
Did I ever tell you about that time during biology lesson when I tried some of the nectar from a flower? Well, I just did. My friends all kept telling me I was going to die. It tasted rather sweet. Like nectar. I'm a hummingbird now! XD

We should be having an overnight session tomorrow. If the weather is kind. And it probably won't be.

No comments:

Post a Comment