Saturday 13 July 2013

13/7/13

So we had the field trip today. It was alright I suppose, except that I just really didn't want to touch anything. Took some photographs. Woke up at 4.30 am, took a taxi to school and waited for everyone else. I also wore my hat. Unfortunately Glen Goh was not there, so he did not see it. Although someone might have taken a photograph so you could ask around. Not too many mosquitoes, so it wasn't that irritating, not o mention the fact every few minutes a plane would fly past, and Jovan would make explodey noises. There were sea anemones and crabs and sea urchins. Shoes got wet. Which was supposed to happen. The truth is I have this weird feeling everyone else enjoyed the trip more than I did. Either that or I'm just going a bit crazy. Probably because I got in bed at 12 midnight but only slept at 2 am. Whatever.

Doing physics assignment right now. It's ok.

2 comments: