Friday 5 July 2013

5/7/13

The beginnings of the new Guardian.. of Wui Seng's blog. (that sounded 10 times better in my head I swear)

HI WUI SENG AND JAVIER (If he still posts) GUESS WHO? (the fish are awesome)------------->

Anyway it seems many people in school like to watch Ray William Johnson's =3 show (Many people means Yi Jun, Sean, Chong Wen, Keene, Pei Hui, Luck Wei (if I did not imagine him there), and me.)

It's really funny, but now he's got this new system of 1 review and 5 episodes a week. I think this style of video is not as good as 1 per week, 3 reviews... Ah well.

That's all the time I have, thanks everyone for letting me post this, it was a great experience. Couldn't have done it without the (adjective) Wui Seng, the (adjective) Javier, and last but not least, the (adjective) (name).

I'll see you all soon!

No, there must be a unique ending... KTHXBYE is taken... Umm... Hmm...

Aha!

(obligatory unique ending style)

No comments:

Post a Comment